Blood Orange Hot Toddy*
60 milliliters bourbon whiskey (or whiskey)
2 tablespoons blood orange juice
1 tablespoon honey
1 1/2 cups hot water 355 milliliters
star anise ingredients
Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
475 ml chilled pomegranate juice
360 ml limeade
1 (750-ml) bottle well-chilled Champagne
- Combine juices in a large pitcher.
- Slowly add Champagne and stir.
Sticky Toffee Pudding Eggnog **
(requires 48 hours to make)
950 ml of Heavy Cream
284 ml of Sticky Toffee Pudding
6 Eggs, separated
50 g of caster Sugar
150 ml of Cognac
150 ml of Dark Rum
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
- In a container with a tight-fitting lid, pour the cream over the sticky toffee pudding
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 days
- In a large bowl, beat the egg yolks with sugar
- Stir in the Cognac and rum
- Strain in the infused cream through a fine sieve, pressing on the solids
- In a medium bowl, whip 700 ml of infused cream until stiff
- Fold the egg-yolk mixture
- In the large bowl, beat the egg whites with salt on a high speed to stiff peaks
- Fold the beaten egg whites into the whipped cream
- Refrigerate the eggnog until chilled (2 hours)
- And serve glass mugs when ready!
1 part fine Cherry infused Vodka
Splash of tonic water
- Fill a Collins glass with rosemary-infused ice.
- Pour all ingredients into glass and garnish with a cherry.
** From https://www.drinkstuff.com/blog/christmas-concoction-sticky-toffee-pudding-eggnog/